Server back up!

    Share
    Pear
    Pear
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-09-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Pear Town

    Server back up!

    Post  Pear on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 pm

    So, during October 3-4, 2009, I've been having issues installing ram to my computer. And now I got it fixed. People who thought I quit, I didn't. So welcome back.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    But the good side is, I got 2.2 ram. Which means the server will run much smoother.

    ~Yours Truly
    Pear


    _________________
    ____________________________________________________________________________


    Join FannyStory now!
    [Dntr]Chris
    [Dntr]Chris

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2009-09-12
    Age : 23

    Re: Server back up!

    Post  [Dntr]Chris on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

    In other words, now the server is even more sexy.
    Pear
    Pear
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-09-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Pear Town

    Re: Server back up!

    Post  Pear on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

    [Dntr]Chris wrote:In other words, now the server is even more sexy.
    Yes indeed.


    _________________
    ____________________________________________________________________________


    Join FannyStory now!
    Caitlin
    Caitlin

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-09-08
    Age : 27
    Location : Eugene, OR

    Re: Server back up!

    Post  Caitlin on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 am

    Pear wrote:
    [Dntr]Chris wrote:In other words, now the server is even more sexy.
    Yes indeed.

    Psh this server was too sexy to begin with! There's no way it could run any sexier, especially without me. Wink
    [Dntr]Chris
    [Dntr]Chris

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2009-09-12
    Age : 23

    Re: Server back up!

    Post  [Dntr]Chris on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 am

    Caitlin wrote:
    Pear wrote:
    [Dntr]Chris wrote:In other words, now the server is even more sexy.
    Yes indeed.

    Psh this server was too sexy to begin with! There's no way it could run any sexier, especially without me. Wink

    Err...Um lets go with that?
    Caitlin
    Caitlin

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-09-08
    Age : 27
    Location : Eugene, OR

    Re: Server back up!

    Post  Caitlin on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

    [Dntr]Chris wrote:
    Caitlin wrote:
    Pear wrote:
    [Dntr]Chris wrote:In other words, now the server is even more sexy.
    Yes indeed.

    Psh this server was too sexy to begin with! There's no way it could run any sexier, especially without me. Wink

    Err...Um lets go with that?

    Yes, let's.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Server back up!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:50 pm