Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some more suggestions

DimastheFox
    DimastheFox

Some more suggestions Empty Some more suggestions

Post  DimastheFox Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 pm

1.I think there should be a custom quest that gives lots of ap. The quest should be a bit hard though, like a boss quest or something. it may be hard to code but it may be cool.

2.I also think there should be more perm mobs in fm. I may be able to help pick those mobs, but i don't have a plan at this time.

3.Noob training? It is kinda hard to train at where you start in Fanny Story. also when you rebirth for the first time. So there should be a place where the new players can fight and level in the FM.

4.Putting ap in your equips? Just a substitute for super rebirths if you already have max. This will probably hard to code so i am guessing this may not be a good idea.

5.No damage cap. I really think that the damage cap should be higher than 99mil. Idk if you can make a no damage cap client, but i think you know how to change the autoban to not ban people using Penguin Trainer(the no dmg cap hack). Your choice.

6.GM roar. I think at a certain number of rebirths should get a GM Roar. Since it is kinda easy to rebirth it should be put at 1000 rebirths in my opinion. Or maybe less since the exp rate is really low and i haven't gotten really far in rebirths so possibly 700 or 600. *note that this shouldn't give them the gm powers. only the roar.*

I only have these Suggestions because:

1.my mom needs the internet right now.

and

2.I ran out of ideas.

So I thank you for reading this and i hope that at least one of these suggestions have been accepted. Smile
    Pear
    Pear
    Admin

Some more suggestions Empty Re: Some more suggestions

Post  Pear Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 am

DimastheFox wrote:1.I think there should be a custom quest that gives lots of ap. The quest should be a bit hard though, like a boss quest or something. it may be hard to code but it may be cool.

2.I also think there should be more perm mobs in fm. I may be able to help pick those mobs, but i don't have a plan at this time.

3.Noob training? It is kinda hard to train at where you start in Fanny Story. also when you rebirth for the first time. So there should be a place where the new players can fight and level in the FM.

4.Putting ap in your equips? Just a substitute for super rebirths if you already have max. This will probably hard to code so i am guessing this may not be a good idea.

5.No damage cap. I really think that the damage cap should be higher than 99mil. Idk if you can make a no damage cap client, but i think you know how to change the autoban to not ban people using Penguin Trainer(the no dmg cap hack). Your choice.

6.GM roar. I think at a certain number of rebirths should get a GM Roar. Since it is kinda easy to rebirth it should be put at 1000 rebirths in my opinion. Or maybe less since the exp rate is really low and i haven't gotten really far in rebirths so possibly 700 or 600. *note that this shouldn't give them the gm powers. only the roar.*

I only have these Suggestions because:

1.my mom needs the internet right now.

and

2.I ran out of ideas.

So I thank you for reading this and i hope that at least one of these suggestions have been accepted. Smile
    Good suggestions, I will try to change some of them, just remember to log on. I haven't seen you log on since ages.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:34 am